Monday, August 8, 2011

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?


During our last family gathering, my little cousin became obsessed with the Banana/Orange joke. She though it was so hilarious that she insisted on telling it 500 times. She kept on forgetting that banana comes before orange, so her punch line always ended up being "Aren't you banana....oh wait, that's not right." It was funny the first time. The next 499 times? Not so much. She's a cute kid, so I'll give her a pass.

The best part about shopping in the junior's department for dresses? They're cheap, like $16.99 cheap. The worst part about shopping in the juniors department for dresses? They tend to be a bit short. I wore shorty-short undies today just in case I ran into any fanny-exposing situations. Gotta keep the old tushie covered in the office. You're welcome. The eye through the hand is a bit freaky, no?



dress- Marshalls junior's department
sweater- Behnaz Sarafpour for Target (couple years old-I love this cardi)
patent belt- from another dress
sandals- TJ Maxx



No comments:

Post a Comment